Are you passionate about solar energy? Do you enjoy writing? If so, we’d love for you to write for us. We’re looking for writers who are invested in the environment and want to help spread the word about the benefits of solar energy.
Why Write a Solar Energy Blog Post For Us?
- FREE guest posting.
- High Domain Authority (a Moz metric): Our DA is currently 32! Your guest post will get high-quality backlinks and much easier to rank well on Google.
- We can give permanent do-follow backlinks (max. 2) for FREE.
- Every author on our site gets a byline bio.
What Topics Could You Write About?
- Solar Energy
- Solar Panel Installation (residential and commercial)
- Solar-Powered Devices
- Paying for Solar
- Battery Storage
- Energy Efficiency
- Off-Grid Living
- Electric Vehicles
- Green Homes
- Renewable Energy
They should be consumer facing articles, not B2B.
Solar Metric Guest Post Guidelines
- You want to provide valuable insights for solar consumers, not just to promote your business.
- Minimal Word Count: 1500 words. If you’re here only for our juicy backlinks, we’re not a good fit. We’re laser focused on evergreen content.
- Type of Content: In-depth, well researched, journalistic.
- Target Audience: Our readers are consumers looking for information about solar energy products.
- Purpose of the Content: To educate consumers and provide in-depth answers, best products, how-to, etc. We will ask for revisions when it’s not aligned with our purpose.
- Style/Tone: Conversational, as if talking to the reader 1-on-1. You’re trying to provide an easy-to-understand answer to the audience.
- Original and Exclusive: Article has not been published on other websites.
- No promotional or affiliate links (e.g., Amazon).
- We reserve the right to ask for revisions and make changes to the submitted content.
Submit Your Article Pitch
- Please submit a pitch for the article you’d like to write.
- Include a suggestion title and brief summary.
- Feel free to send multiple suggestions.
- We do our best to respond within 3 days.